Skip to main content

Full text of "Emails between Donald Duckworth and LA City re Westchester BID 2015"

See other formats

trespass sign

Subject: trespass sign

From: Mehrnoosh Zahiri <mehrnoosh.zahiri@lacity.org>

Date: 10/27/2015 11:29 AM

To: Donald Duckworth <duckworth.donald@gmail.com>

Hello Donald:

I just realized I have a voicemail message from you on my work cell regarding
trespass signs. Please find a sample attached. AAA banner on Robertson (they have two
locations in LA) have them in stock and to LAMC specifications. Trespass authorizations should
also be filled out and provided to your SLO (Inga).

Additionally, please note that my work cell is very poor with messages. In the future, please
contact me either by email, or my own cell, (818) 389-5858. That way, I can ensure your requests
are not missed.

Thank you!

Nooshi

Mehrnoosh Zahiri
Deputy City Attorney
Wilshire Neighborhood Prosecutor
Office of the Los Angeles City Attorney
213.978.2220 - Main Number
213.978.8037 - Fax

***************** Con fj_d ent i a -Li t y Notice *************************

This electronic message transmission contains information

from the Office of the Los Angeles City Attorney, which may be confidential or protected
by the attorney-client privilege and/or the work product doctrine. If you are not the
intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,

distribution or use of the content of this information is prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete
the original message and any attachments without reading or saving in any manner.

*****************CO|-|fj(-|0|'|tjg| j£y Notice *************************

This electronic message transmission contains information
from the Office of the Los Angeles City Attorney, which may be confidential or
protected by the attorney-client privilege and/or the work product doctrine. If you
are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the content of this information is prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and
delete the original message and any attachments without reading or saving in
any manner.

l of 2

08/15/2018 09:47 AM

trespass sign